Family & Friends Wine Club SHOWCASE Starters Dozen
A mixed case personally selected by Jacob Stein reflecting the best that’s available in the cellar – shipped twice a year in April & October, this collection will always include ONE museum wine and TWO Reserve wines
- Price is $240 a dozen plus delivery (minimum value $300 - this current collections retail value is $340 + delivery)
- Case is delivered twice a year, once in April & once in October.
- Will include comprehensive tasting notes to enhance your enjoyment of the wine.
This offer contains:
- 2 x 2011 Robert Stein Semillon Riesling
- 2 x 2012 Robert Stein Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
Fresh and vibrant tropical citrus fruit and a nice long dry finish.
- 1 x 2013 Robert Stein Half-dry Riesling
A classic riesling with lime and citrus notes, starts out with a hint of sweetness and then finishes clean.
- 1 x 2014 Robert Stein Saignee (not yet released)
A barrel fermented rose made from Cabernet and Shiraz.
- 2 x 2014 Robert Stein Third Generation Chardonnay
Fresh grapefruit, peach and citrus with just a hint of oak on the finish.
- 1 x 2012 Robert Stein Reserve Chardonnay (now sold out)
A modern style of oaked chardonnay with lots of fresh fruit, nutty characters and balanced oak
- 1 x 2011 Robert Stein Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (new release)
The best reflection and expression of Cabernet from the 37 year old vineyard.
- 1 x 2001 Robert Stein Reserve Shiraz (museum release)
The wine that started our Reserve range from a classic vintage, plus it is a wine from one of Robert 'Bob' Stein's last vintages.
- 1 x 2012 Robert Stein Harvest Gold
A concentration of fruit, Apricot, peach and marmalade on the nose and luscious layers of citrus and cumquat on the palate.
Cellar Door Retail Price: $340 + delivery. Yours for only $240 + delivery.
Saving you $100
By purchasing this special dozen you are agreeing to join our Family & Friends Wine Club, for full information on our Family & Friends Wine Club including terms & conditions, click here...